Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Blog!

Hello All!

I have been debating whether or not to start up a blog again, and to start again won! I hope to use this blog as an overpouring of what God is doing in our lives, as well as a source of encouragement to others, and a reminder to myself of the truth I share with others. First things first....why title this blog "From the Overflow"? Luke 6:45 states, "for out of the overflow of his heart, his mouth speaks". Daily, I am challenged and convicted to purify my heart so that my words of choice are glorifying to Christ and are used to encourage others. Also, I firmly belive our actions and desires are outpourings from our God-given heart.

I hope to keep up with this on a regular basis.....says every blogger who usually ends up doing massive one-year updates. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment