Friday, November 26, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures!

I do apologize to those of you who don't have facebook...I've been pretty diligent about uploading pictures there, but not here. Better late than never, right?! ;) Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

16 weeks
19 weeks...downtown Sault Ste. Marie, MI
23 weeks....heading to a wedding!


25.5 weeks...heading out for a date in EC w/ Andy!

32.5 weeks...attempting to get a good belly shot on my own


33 weeks- girls weekend in the Dells!

I couldn't resist- my tankini is officially too small! LOL!

34.5 weeks- modeling our ADORABLE Pack 'n Play from MJ & Kate :)

35 weeks:
Andy: Hannah- you're smiling kind of cheesey
Hannah: BUT I'M JUST SO EXCITED!


35 Weeks:
Thanks Quint & Chels for the carseat- I LOVE it! :)



I realized at 35.5 weeks that Andy & I
don't have many pictures together....thus the following two photos:

By far my favorite photo so far! :)

35.5 Weeks...pretty much sums up how I feel

35.5 Weeks...only 4.5 to go! Woot-Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment