Friday, November 26, 2010

Surprise!

Well, for Thanksgiving, I was expecting the usual Baldwin tradition...family arrives around 11, stays for lunch, football, and then helps eat the leftovers for dinner. This year, Andy's Aunt Donna (mine too!) and cousin Sarah planned a surprise baby shower for us! It was tons of fun, and I realized once again how blessed I am by the family we share. Enjoy the pics!

We were pinned with ribbons that say:
"Dad To Be" and "Mom To Be"

Look how happy my husband is! I am so blessed! :)


And, what is a baby shower without
balloons and a banner?


We played this ridiculous (but fun!) game in which we had to sift through
rice and pick out the safety pins WITH rubber gloves on...
do you know how hard that is?!
At the end of about 3 minutes, Aunt Donna called off the game. I
had found 1 saftey pin, and Andy had found 2.

Andy says: "Babe, no big deal, but I doubled your score"

A sample of the adorable outfits & baby gifts we received.
Thank you, Baldwin family!

No comments:

Post a Comment