Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

Laughable moment: I made a to-do list last night, and couldn't find it this morning. Pure ridiculousness!

Okay...I think I'm one of those weird people who actually LIKES Mondays. I think I see it as a challenge to have a postivie outlook and influence on the commonly dreaded day of the week. Sometimes I worry about myself- I get a weird high off of realizing I've conquered "the mondays"...I'm joyful and in awe/appreciation of my surroundings....it's a pretty sweet feeling!

Update on Andy: He's been in the process of applying for a Correctional Officer postion through the state of WI. We really believe God has His hand on this situation. Andy did really well throughout all phases of the interview, and was expecting a phone call on Friday about whether or not he wouold be placed. But, the state has decided to postpone the hiring process until the end of October. Kind of disappointing, but like I previously stated, God has His hand on our lives, and we know that nothing is out of His control.

Update on Hannah: I'm close the the middle of my last fall semester at UW-Eau Claire! HALLELUJAH! I'm so thankful and excited to be so close to having my BA in Public Communication! And, here is the question I've been asked a thousand times a week since starting this semester: What are you going to do after graduation? Well, I'm so glad you asked! Here is my current answer (please note, I have every right to change my mind/realize this may or may not be what God has planned): apply for my substitute teaching license to use in the Eau Claire Area School District unless I find a full time position somewhere else. Secondly, I'm praying through this idea, but feel lead to just put it out there (please be nice...I'm being REALLY vulnerable) I want to go into women's ministry and Biblically counsel women one-on-one. I also plan to pursue becoming a conference speaker. Please join me in prayer, as I am starting to think this might be "IT"...what I was created to do.....so exciting! :)

Alrighty, well that's probably enough updating for everyone...I wish you all a very happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment